Debt restructuring is a process that allows a private or public company, or a sovereign entity facing cash flow problems and financial distress to reduce and renegotiate its delinquent debts to improve or restore liquidity so that it can continue its operations.
At Several Ways Credit Services, we efficiently assess our client’s source of financial distress by implementing innovative and creative out of court restructuring options through financial recapitalization and consensual debt restructurings.
Our experienced attorneys assist companies of all sizes in restructuring and selling troubled companies on both national and regional levels. Our company works with the corporate debtors and formulates creative and effective solutions to different financial issues.
We address concerns including creditor disputes, cash flow and other issues regularly. All aspects of refinancing, bankruptcy are handled by our highly experienced lawyers who are experts in solving these issues.
The services that we provide include:
- We analyze operations to be more cost efficient
- We develop restructuring plans to meet the long term goals of the owners and the management and also satisfy the short term goals of the creditors. This requires an in-depth analysis of current cash flow demands, asset utilization, and future cash flow demands for funding the daily operations as well as the capital expenditures.
- We negotiate with various creditor groups to receive support for the ongoing operation of the company.
- We reconfigure a company’s debt so that the cash required for debt servicing is minimized and the cash flow is redirected to company’s operations during the reorganization phase.
- We replace the existing creditors with debt from financial institutions specializing in financing for distressed companies.
- We assist managements to meet goals which are defined in the plan and agreed by all concerned parties. This involves the sale of divisions, subsidiaries or other assets to improve the company’s liquidity.