Make fully sure your Android os task includes a minSdkVersion of 16 or greater, otherwise including the collection will cause any project to don’t build.
Include the sharekit.aar library generate above by doing the next in your Android os Studio project:
- Click File -> New -> Brand New Module.
- Click Import .JAR/.AAR bundle then click Then.
- Enter the location for the put together sharekit.aar file then click Finish.
- Then ensure that the sharekit collection is added in your settings.gradle file in other words. consist of ‘:app’, ‘:sharekit’
- In work build.gradle file put in a new line for the sharekit lib in the dependencies block for example. Continue reading “Simple tips to: Verified Dating Profiles making use of Bloom”